Domestic Revolution

1/4/10



What did you do in 2009 that you haven't done since having a child?

Felt Sexy, that was a good day

Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I kept it for like, a month. And I’m making the same resolution this year, to quit smoking, and damnit. I’m going to do it this time.

Did anyone close to you give birth?

My sisters boyfriends sister, and my friend Kassie from Jr High, and my friend Carissa from work, and Champ’s sister in law, looooots of babies.

Did anyone close to you die?

*sigh* I wish I could say no. We lost my grandma two weeks before Christmas.

What countries did you visit? None, unless you count Imagination Land where I hide every night before bed.

What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?

A better sense of self and a creative outlet.

What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

 The day my grandma passed away, I’m just glad it wasn’t on the 13th this time.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Starting and following through with not one, but 2 blogs, and starting to find myself again.

What was your biggest failure?

I spanked the pinkone and yelled at her. I’m going to mommy hell.

 Did you suffer illness or injury? I’ve had a knarly cold since August and I know something is going wrong in my nether regions but I don’t have the guts to deal with it yet.

Whose behavior merited celebration?

My husband for truly stepping up to the plate this year, he has been so sweet and kind and helpful. He is truly the man of our family now.

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

My youngest sister and how poorly she dealt with her anger toward our fathers death, and her relationship with our mom.

Where did most of your money go?

Bills, and at the last moment, my super awesome lap top.

What did you get really, really, really excited about?

My new lap top and my trip to Vegas!

What song will always remind you of 2009?

I can’t think of one honestly. Maybe “I’m Da Boss” and “I’m on a Boat” because 1) they amused me greatly and 2) My sisters boyfriend could NOT stop singing them.

 Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer? a) sadder, still mourning and having a lot of issues with my health b)Probably about the same size, possibly fatter c) poorer, we were still paying full price for daycare.

What do you wish you’d done more of?

I wish I had taken time to make myself feel pretty/sexy. I’m doing it this year though! And exercising.

What do you wish you’d done less of?

Complaining and yelling

How did you spend Christmas?

Running to and from relatives homes and trying to create homemade hollandaise sauce.

Did you fall in love in 2009?

My love increased, does that count?

What was your favorite TV program?

Dexter

Do you hate anyone now that you did not hate this time last year?

Don’t think so

What was the best book you read?

TransSister Radio- great book

What was your greatest musical discovery?

Pandora, I knew of it, but wasn’t able experience its awesome power until I procured the laptop.

What did you want and get?

A Flute!!

What did you want and not get?

The new Harry Potter movie, everyone thought someone else would get it so no one got it =(

 What was your favorite film of this year?

Iron Man (that was this year right?) if not, Julie/Julia

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I turned 26, husband made me steak, and Jonny and Joey came over, then we had a joint B-day party in Feb. It was time travel themed!

What would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Some sexy fun time with husband…alone…for the whole night.

Have a fantastic 2010!

1 comment:

Monique @ Mommyhood Exposed said...

Happy belated birthday! I, too, will be turning 27 soon...scary! lol. Sounds like you all had a blast!

Following from MBC:)

Post a Comment