Domestic Revolution

1/21/10

Life...or Something Similar

Its been awhile. 10 blog free days to be exact. Well, not blog free as I am working on a top secret project with some friends, but Mediocre Mama blog free days. I'm having some writers block issues ATM as well as an abundance of "better/more important" things to do at both work, and home. Here is a quick list of highlights and low lights from the last 10 days of bloggy neglect.

10) Lily has started selling CampFire candy for the year. She walked up and down the main drag over my the school we meet at carrying a giant box of candy and refusing any offers to help her. She did pretty well too! Anyone looking for some Mints, Roca, Clusters, trail mix, peanuttles or worlds finest bars, you know who to contact!

9) The newly aquired Hampster has ALMOST died 7 times. She has been dropped, tossed, snarfled (by the dog) and neglected (which she propably appreciated) Apparently Lily decided to try and run with her cage while my friends tried to talk her into putting the cage down. Sugar Pumpkin Sweet Lollypop (her real name) unfortunately did not have her tray table in the upright position and went flying out of the cage and on to the floor. Hello PETA?

8) My baby sister moved in with us. She is 18 and just starting to get her life together, so far no major issues (fingers crossed)

7) I had a full week of complete and utter indulgence where i stayed up too late, ate too much and laughed more than i have laughed in years. All thanks to Mary and Shelli and the boys that would not leave. The week of and after my birthday were totally fantastic and I loved being a little selfish for once.

6) I had big sandwich from Port of Subs 3 times!! and I only had to pay for it twice!

5) Totally got new bangs and began the process of freeing my inner vixen. She likes Karaoke and beer. Who knew?

4) Lily is no longer 4, she is now 4 and a half, which means that none of her clothes fit according to her, and she is ready for a tattoo, but she doesn't know what she wants yet.

3) Mommy got a new tattoo, its totally awesome. photos will be forthcoming.

2) Husband may be going back to nights, leaving me PLENTY of cranky time for blogging

1) And number 1? I totally threw up on my friend Dan. Sorry Dan. The circumstances surrounding the throwing up are too insane to even go into. Sorry again Dan. I will wear the hat of shame.

How was your week?

2 comments:

Michele said...

Once again, crackin' me up over here.

Poor Dan ;(

LOL

pinklilybit said...

If it had to be anyone, it had to be dan. He's the only one nice enough to not shame me about it.

Post a Comment