Domestic Revolution

1/17/11

Pinkone-isms

Pinkone is always good for a one liner, and if you could just see her face when she utters these incredibly serious, important truths...you wouldn't be able to keep a straight face either. Here are a few of her most recent forays into making adults confused and uncomfortable.

1) Pinkone: Mom, Mom, Mom, I’m a were-ostrich

    Mom: What is that?

    Pinkone: HONK!!!!!!!!

 

2) *little boy barks in store*

      Pinkone: *whew* I’m glad he didn’t see me *meow* (softly)

      Auntie Shay Shay: Why is that, because you’re a kitty?

      Pinkone: *annoyed* NO, I’m a guinea pig, PRETENDING to BE a kitty. GOD

3) Pinkone (while shopping for clothes): Auntie, I like, really want to be hip, I just… *sigh*…want to be a hip girl.  Mom, how old do you have to be to be a hip girl?

 Mom: I would say 5 and a half

 Pinkone: AWESOME!

4) Pinkone: Remember when I wanted to cut out Tucker’s heart? I’m evil, like a villian. (thiis another story all together)

Mom: You aren’t evil, you came from me and I’m certainly not evil.

Pinkone (proudly): I know, I get my evil from Daddy.

Mom and Vulcan: *silence*

4) Pinkone: JON JON JON JON JON JON JON JON *anger and panic*

    Vulcan: What?!!!!! *rising from a near dead sleep in sheer terror*

    Pinkone: I love you *giggle and run*



6) Counselor: Pinkone, do you ever feel worried?

     Pinkone: What’s that mean?

    Counselor: Well, like you can’t sleep, and you feel nervous.

    Pinkone: Oh yeah, all the time. I never sleep.

    Counselor, thinking she’s got something here: Really? Why is that?

    Pinkone-deathly serious: I’m afraid I’m going to turn to stone.

   Counselor: REALLY? Why do you think that?

   Pinkone: *annoyed again* Ugh, because I’m a werewolf?!

   Mom: *face palm*

7) Pinkone: *gets in car from school* Mom, I broke up with Winston today.

    Mom: Oh really? Why is that?

    Pinkone: Well, he wouldn’t play with me at recess and we just don’t have nothing in common anymore.

Mom: Well that’s too bad, how did he take it?

Pinkone: He’s okay, but you know, it’s kind of awkward now.

   Mom: Well….I suppose it would be…~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no idea WHERE she gets this nonsense.....

No comments:

Post a Comment